Year 2: Healing Journey - Relationships
The second year of training is all about relationships to other. Students will be asked to delve deeply into their beliefs around relationships, explore their shadow side, and emerge with more authenticity and awareness of how they interact and co-create their world. Healing skills build on the first year of training to include relationship cord healing & clearing, and healing in the Astral realm. Prerequisites include successful completion of the Year 1 Training. If you are interested in registering for Year 2 please contact Christina to schedule an interview at 802-595-2248, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this Class You Will Learn:
• To identify your beliefs in relationships
• Explore and transform your shadow self to gain more of yourself
• Learn to identify and heal relationship cords, and the difference between clearing, healing, and releasing cords
• Learn to identify blocks that hold trauma from the past, and how to help them release in a healing way
• Clear astral objects held in the energy field
• Clear astral beings attached to the energy field
• Help departed souls ascend to the light
• Deepen your High Sense Perception
• Deepen your connection to yourself
• Strengthen your healing skills
• Work with guidance
• ....and more!
Registration is open for Year 2 Students 2024
Classes Start in January of 2024
To register for Year 2 Healing Journey you must have successfully completed the Year 1 training. Please contact Christina at email@example.com or call at 802-595-2248 to register or for more information.
$3000 per year, and $2500 if registered by 10/31/2023
Payment plans are available
Vermont Student Assistance Corporation Advancement Grants (previously non-degree grants) are available for eligible students. For more information please contact VSAC.
Connecting Client to Divine Love & the Angelic Realm
Year 1 Class
Giving & Receiving healings during Year 1 2020 & the COVID-19 Pandemic
For any questions or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 802-595-2248. Blessings on your journey.