Introduction to Energy Healing - 2 Day Workshop
Date: November 12 & 13, 2022
Location: Blue Heron Acupuncture, 122 School ST, Marshfield VT
Cost: $275 if registered by October 15, 2022; $350 after October 15, 2022
- Deepen your understanding of the human energy field
- Learn to perceive, open and charge your 7 major chakras
- Learn to use color and light for healing
- Receive and give healings with other participants
- Strengthen your high sense perception
- Trust your intuition and guidance
- Understand and practice the basics of energy healing techniques
- Leave more grounded, clear, and balanced
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
• All participants are asked to cancel their registration or join online if experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
• Masks must be worn inside the building
• Face shields, size small gloves, and disposable masks are available
• Frequent hand-washing, and/or hand sanitation is encouraged and available on site
To register or for more information:
Contact Christina at email@example.com, or 802-595-2248
Food & Drink
Due to COVID-19 participants are asked to bring their own food and drink. Water is available on site.
Licensed Acupuncturist, MAOM, and Graduate of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing
Christina is a licensed acupuncturist in the state of VT, L.Ac; and has a Masters degree in Oriental Medicine, MAOM, and is a graduate of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing (Brennan Healing Science Practitioner, BHSP). She believes passionately in the body’s innate ability to heal itself and restore balance. Christina combines her skills and knowledge of the body’s energy field with the ancient art of Chinese Medicine to tailor each treatment to the patient’s specific needs, and to facilitate deep transformational healing.
Christina is a Mother, Biologist, Wilderness Awareness Educator, Social Worker, Healer, Acupuncturist and Herbalist who is deeply committed to helping heal individuals and our planet.
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Natural Resources, UVM, Burlington VT, 1998
Brennan Healing Science Practitioner (BHSP), Barbara Brennan School of Healing, Boca Raton Fl, 2011
Master’s of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAOM), New England School of Acupunture, Mass. College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), Newton MA, 2018